2017 Triton WV
Our WAVE trailer is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the easiest-to-use personal watercraft hauling experience. With features like a cradle haul and custom molded wiring harness, you can be sure your watercraft will be easy to load and safely secured. Take a look at some additional features and accessories below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer.
- Dual bowed cradle frame design on single place trailers provide lower launch height and lower profile on the road while towing (on single place).
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 5' bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure the watercraft to the trailer.
- Designed for 130” class and smaller personal watercraft.
- Keel guard to protect the personal watercraft’s hull.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- 4 tiedown positions to properly secure different sized personal watercraft.
- Galvanized axles provide superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- 60” tongue for best fit in watercraft class size.
- Sealed lights on entire trailer.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Units: 1
- Tire/Rim & Axle Choice: 03446 4.80 X 8C; 06509 4.80 X 12C
- GVWR: 1200
- Carrying Capacity: 1030
- Trailer Weight: 170
- Overall Width: 55
- Overall Length: 145
- Hitch Height: 17
- Coupler Size: 2
- Axle Type: Spring
- Carrying Capacity
- 1030 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 170 lb.
- 1200 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- 03446 4.80 X 8C; 06509 4.80 X 12C
- Overall Length
- 145 in.